Full-time Program Applicants
- Prospective students must submit application material and official transcripts by the posted application deadline.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to confirm that NIU has received all application materials and nomination from their agendy or branch of service. The NIU admissions staff will advise applicants of the status of their application package upon requests.
- As a general rule, applicants will receive a final answer within six to eight weeks after the application deadline.
Part-Time Program Applicants
Admissions decision letters for part-time applicants are mailed during the first week of June for the following programs:
- Evening MSSI/MSTI
- Monthly Executive Format MSSI/MSTI
- MSSI Program for Reserves
- Academic Center at NSA
- Academic Center at NGA
- DIA Employee Cohort
- European Academic Center
- Southern Academic Center
Space-available program applicants may apply at any time and register for classes in the quarter after their application has been approved. Acceptance letters will be sent out within six to eight weeks of the application deadline.