- An application form noting "Continuing Education"
- Official transcripts from ALL previously attended institutions
- A transcript is official when it is submitted:
- Electronically to the Admissions Office from an institution's registrar
- Mailed from an institution's registrar
- Mailed to you and forwarded unopened to the Admissions Office in an application packet
- Opened or photocopied transcripts are not considered official.
NOTE TO APPLICANTS:
Only two courses taken in continuing education status, with grades of B or better, may be applied toward a graduate degree at NIU.